Ever had your horse lead the race, sprinting ahead like a champion, only for it to get its feet all tangled up at the last hurdle?
There you are, on the edge of your seat, ready to jump for joy, and suddenly, your champ becomes a clumsy dancer at the crucial moment. It’s like watching a sure win turn into a comedy skit.
We’ve all been there, shaking our heads as our dreams of victory do a clumsy pirouette. But don’t start doubting your luck just yet. Hold your horses, because BetGoodwin’s new offer might just be the twist of fate you need. It’s here to turn those awkward stumbles into a chance for a comeback!
BetGoodwin’s Solution: The ‘Falling at the Last’ Offer
BetGoodwin’s big on UK and Irish horse races. They know what makes horse racing fans tick. And their latest offer? It’s like they read our minds (or maybe just our unlucky betting slips).
Imagine this: you bet on a horse, it’s galloping ahead, looking like a champ, and then, whoops, it trips at the last fence. Classic, right? Here’s where BetGoodwin steps in. If that happens and your horse was leading, they’ll give you back the win part of your bet as a free bet, up to £100. It’s almost like getting a “Whoops, let’s pretend that didn’t happen” card.
Getting Started: How to Take Advantage of the Offer
All you need to do is place a win or an each-way bet of £10 or more on any UK or Irish horse race. Just keep in mind, this is for single bets only, so no multiples like Lucky 15s. And it doesn’t apply to bets made ante-post. If your bet fits the bill and your horse falls at the last hurdle, you’ll get your free bet within 24 hours. This free bet isn’t cash, but you can use it to bet again.
Fancy a bet with a backup plan? Swing by BetGoodwin, place your bet, and let’s see if your horse has a flair for the dramatic.
BetGoodwin likes to keep things above board, so do have a glance at their Terms and Conditions. This offer isn’t sticking around forever, so why not give it a whirl? May your bets be lucky, and your horses less clumsy!
BET GOODWIN NEW CUSTOMER OFFER
£100 FREE BET REFUNDS
Key Terms and Conditions
- Place a win or each way single in any UK or irish horserace and if your horse falls at the last fence or hurdle when leading, we will refund the win part of losing stake as a free bet up to £100.
- Minimum stake to qualify is £10 win or £10ew.
- Excludes multiple bets such as lucky 15s etc.
- Does not apply to ante post markets.
- Applies to cash stakes only
- Free bets non withdrawable.
- Free bets must be used in their entirety and stakes are deducted from returns.
- Free bets to be credited within 24 hours.
- Goodwin Racing Terms and Conditions apply.